One Smart Star Number®
Easy to remember. Simple to use
What is One Smart Star Number®?
One Smart Star Number® (OSSN®) is a unique short number combine of “Star” and 4 digits or letters (i.e.*2256 / *BANK). The numbers is easy to memorize and simple to use which allows leading businesses to achieve superior customer’s interaction, especially in Call-to-Action promotions activities
The OSSN® offers for leading business important advantages in activity domains such as sales, marketing and customer-care and supports operations.
At the same time, customers benefit from a simple and faster accessibility while saving on call costs and time.
We let you create a unique Smart Star Number related to your business,
strengthening your corporate identity and customer recall
We let you create a unique Smart Star Number related to your business, strengthening your corporate identity and customer recall
How does it work?
By relating a star number to the name of your business or type of service offered, it strengthens the corporate identity. For example, call *TAXI (*8294) for Taxi services, *BANK (*2265) for financial services or *FOOD (*3663) for restaurants etc.
An OSSN® call functions, performs and appears identically as a regular number call to both callers and receiver. It may be either dialed by using the name (text – corresponding digits in dialer keypad) or simply dial the number digits.
In Romania (EU) a call made using OSSN® is charged as normal on-network fee. In most cases the fee charges of such a call are practically “0” (either for pre or post-paid users). The service is provided and supported by all major landline and mobile networks.
Frequently asked questions
- The OSSN™ service is aimed at business customers or government entities that have an extensive and frequent dialog with their customers.
- Businesses that advertise their products/services through various media channels and would like to encourage consumers to call them more frequently.
- Examples of businesses: Banks; Investment houses; Insurance companies; Healthcare – medical centers and clinics; Hotels; Airlines; Travel agencies; Car rentals; Car leasing; Car dealers; Taxi companies; Bus services; Railway; Department stores; Retail chains; Deliveries; Restaurants; Ticket reservation; Service providers; Media – Newspapers, Magazines, Cable & Satellite TV; Construction companies.
- Government: Social security; Employment service; Road maintenance; Licensing Office; Municipalities.
- Advertising campaigns and time limited services (sale of apartments or houses in a project).
OSSNs are limited to business and government entities
- Yes the OSS™ service is covered by a Patent (pending) all over the world by PCT and also by the EPO.
- The Patents are owned by OSS™ Company and are licensed to the national OSS™
Absolutely, your business can choose the One Smart Star Number that meets your needs.
No. The consumer will pay the same as dialing directly to the regular number.
No, nothing from your existing telephone system and arrangement needs to be altered when your business decides to use the One Smart Star Number service.
Yes. Each OSSN number is connected to a long number in each operator network.
No. Each new OSSN™ is using the existing line the company already has and the call is just routed to it.
- There are no technical problems. Each OSSN™ is identified with an existing common phone number. The operation is based on the Routing tables located in the Switching system (or SMS Center). The routing tables are updated (usually through Network Operation Center) upon activation of an OSSN™.
- The OSS™ system is fully operating for over 12 months and functions perfectly. The debugging has been finished in the early stages of system deployment.
- The system provides all of the following services: voice, fax, website, email.
- OSSN™ introduction has been very fast and its acceptance immediate. Initially the companies advertised their OSSNs alongside their normal phone numbers. However, they switched to the exclusive use of their OSSN™ after a short time, being convinced of its acceptance by the customers.
- Consumers have accepted the new concept of OSSN™ and are calling-in more. Statistics have shown an increase of greater than 20% in traffic to the OSSN™ numbers within a 3 month period. A Continuous quarterly increase in traffic of more than 15% has been observed in several consecutive quarters.
- The operators are very pleased with the service as it generates more revenues for them, without any investment on their side.
Couldn’t find the answer to your question?
De ce un numar One Smart Star®?
Mai multe apeluri
Mai multe apeluri inseamna mai multe oportunitati
Economie de timp
Clientii te pot contacta mai repede fara sa caute datele tale
Usor de memorat
OSSN® e retinut in proportie de 100% de catre adulti, comparativ 40% in cazul numerelor standard
Mai multe conversii
OSSN® are o rata de conversie mai mare in cadrul clientilor potentiali
Diferentiaza-te de competitie prin propriul numar de telefon personalizat