These are small files or parts of a file saved on the computer / mobile terminal of an internet user, made up of letters and numbers, and stored by the browser used for a better browsing experience on the internet. These files allow sites to retain and keep useful information about user preferences and may contain personal information (such as a history of visited pages, user ID, personalized preferences).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content. The cookie life is determined, and technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the site associated with that webserver.
By using cookies you will benefit from a better browsing experience on our site.
When a user visits our website www.onesmartstar.ro , we store information such as: IP address, pages viewed, site you reached our site, cookie information and other technical data which we strictly use for the following purposes:
- Analyzing traffic and traffic sources to our site using analysis services to improve our services and coordinate image / marketing strategy to make it easier for our customers
- Monitor access to maintain site security, and detect potentially dangerous accesses to our site.
All these data are statistical, anonymous data.
- Cookies list: onesmartstar.ro, https://www.facebook.com .
- We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) http://www.google.com/analytics/ to analyze the use of pages, interaction with visitors’ pages and browsing options on the site, and anonymizing the analyzed features.
The steps for the most used browsers are:
- If the user’s browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0: The user can click on “Tools” in the top corner of the browser or select “Internet Options” and then click on “Privacy”. The user will select the settings they want, then select “Apply” and “Accept / OK”;
- If the user’s browser is Mozilla Firefox: in the browser’s menu, the user will select “Options”, then access the “Confidentiality” menu, and in the menu that will appear, will choose “Customized history setup”. The user will choose the settings him/her wants, then “OK / Accept”;
- if the browser is Google Chrome: The user will access the Chrome menu, which is located in the top right corner, will give “Configuration”, where it will then click. The user will choose the settings he / she wants, then press “OK”;
- If your browser is Safari: The user will select “Preferences”. In that panel, select “Privacy” and then make the settings you want, then “OK”.
For information regarding the processing of personal data made by SC Smart Number Telecom SRL, you can consult the Terms and Conditions page.
If you want to read more about their use, you can access the IAB Romania website: http://iab-romania.ro/faq-despre-cookie/ .