Smart Number Telecom SRL (Company) is firmly committed to the security and protection of the personal information of its clients and their contacts. This information describes how Smart Number Telecom SRL will collect, use, distribute and process personal information to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data processed in personal data systems, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
In addition to traffic and security processing, we also process the following information, where the user specifically gives his or her consent to data processing:
Name & Surname
List of data processing collected:
– For the purpose of sending the information and offers requested by the user via the website (www.ossn.ro), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) of SC SMART NUMBER TELECOM SRL;
– Contacting the user in order to present information, news, offers, and services of SC SMART NUMBER TELECOM SRL.
User data is very important to us, and we do our best to keep them safe and to limit access to this information.
To your data has access:
– Our employees, our telecom operators and subcontractors in the technical support team, observing the legal and contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of data they have access to in order to conduct their business.
– Contractors, service providers only where such data are necessary for the conduct of their business and limited to the set of information absolutely necessary (for example, the courier company for the delivery of the products, or the accounting company for the preparation of the financial reports).
User data is stored on servers located at the registered office of the company, meeting the most stringent security criteria.
How long do we process personal data?
User data is processed for as long as it is needed to meet the purpose for which it was collected, as the user was informed when providing these data.
In addition, some information (such as data required in the financial information system) is kept for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations in force.
Every person interested on the basis of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 has:
- The right to obtain from Smart Number Telecom SRL, on request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, restriction or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the legal provisions, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to request from Smart Number Telecom SRL, upon request and free of charge, the transmission of the data to another company (data portability), in compliance with the safety measures imposed by the Regulation;
- the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing under consent prior to its withdrawal.
- the right to oppose at any time, for good and legitimate reasons related to its particular situation, the personal data to be processed, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary. In case of justified opposition, the processing will no longer refer to the data in question.
- the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that their personal data must be processed for marketing purposes;
- the right to inspect under reasonable notice and during the normal work schedule of the company, the processes and working practices of Smart Number Telecom SRL, involving the processing of the personal data of the person requesting the verification.
- the right to appeal to the court in the event of injury from the processing of its personal data;
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if it considers that the data have not been processed in accordance with the law – in Romania this is the National Authority for Personal Data Processing Supervision (ANSPDCP).
Who is responsible for collecting and processing personal data?
- We are responsible for the collection and processing of personal data.
- We decide how the data is processed and why this data is processed.
- Any written notification dated and signed pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 shall be transmitted to the contact details below.
For: Smart Number Telecom SRL
Address: Bucharest, bvd. Burebista, no. 4, bl. D13, ladder 4, floor 1, ap. 109, sector 3
The company will communicate the measures taken and / or the information requested within 30 (thirty) days of the registration of the application.
We only accept written requests because we cannot deal with verbal requests immediately, without first looking at the content of the request and without identifying the person first.
The application must contain a detailed and precise description of the right to be exercised.
A copy of an identification document must be provided to confirm the identity of the person such as an identity card or a passport.
Any other data contained in the copy of the identification document, such as a photo or any other personal features, may be masked.
We will not accept other means of ensuring identity, especially when we want to provide the data we own, because we risk transmitting data to unidentified people.
The use of the information in the identification document is limited to identity verification activity and will not generate a personal data storage longer than necessary for that purpose.
Changes of the confidentiality policy